- Planning, management and supervision of reinforced concrete works,
- Coordination of the work schedule,
- Maintaining good relations and contact with the general contractor,
- Supervision over the observance of OSH rules.
We expect the candidates to:
- Have a university degree in construction,
- To have at least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position,
- To have a good command of English,
- Show good organisation skills.
- Work in a young and dynamically developing team,
- Attractive financial terms of the employment,
- Opportunity to develop and learn new technologies
Please, make sure that your CV contains the following clause: "I hereby give consent for the personal data included in my job offer to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (i.e. Journal of Laws, 2014, item 1182, 1662)."